Understanding how to create and develop effective work with the right composition will make an important strength in one of the factors of a good business strategy to provide optimal performance. As an example, if a manager makes a decision, then an employee will do it well, without caring whether the decision is true or not. Changes occur when competition grows rapidly. Consumers demand high-quality products. Besides, many companies have emerged with the same products.
One of the keys to success in competition is that companies can have productive, quality and effective employees. Companies start looking for forms of work that can produce productive, effective and quality work. One form of work is teamwork. The stage of creating and developing teamwork continues to make its composition characteristics of Effective Teams.
To be a profitable team for the company to work effectively, then the team must have some characteristics.
It is not easy to identify appropriate characteristics to develop effective work. If you want to develop a solid team and you can use the Hidden Door service, they are one of the corporate team building that can help you set up a team.
But effective teamwork usually has the following characteristics:
• Have clear goals and objectives for joint commitment. All members understood and agreed on the goals and objectives of the team and they cooperated to meet the matter.
• Division of leadership. Members are the most shared in leadership. As an example: the leadership of teams in each project will be delegated to members who have expertise and experience in that field. So that the function of leadership in the team is seen from someone’s competence, not based on the title, authority, and seniority.
• Openness and mutual trust among members of the community. All members get the same information from the same access and can communicate smoothly and clearly. Members are free to release their ideas. Experiment and creativity always state that the other team is obliged to help the members concerned if indeed the idea is logical and useful.
• The diversity of the background of the membership gives rise to the same. The greater diversity that exists (expertise, knowledge, and experience) will increase the number of tasks that can be handled
• Members always support joint decisions, procedures, and supervision. They understand the roles, responsibilities, and limitations of their respective authorities.
• Conflicts that occur are resolved through consensus, are constructive and apply a win-win approach.
• The team can manage individual self-esteem
• Team activity is not only focused on results but also on process and content. The team must always evaluate the functions and processes that have been carried out regularly.
• The team can solve problems and make decisions well.
• The ability to connect with the environment well (superiors, other teams, and the company environment)